Certified Security Doors RC3 In wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627
We plan, produce and install PfB-certified security doors made of wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627ff in the resistance classes RC2 to RC4 also with bullet-resistance (DIN EN 1522) and fire protection. Our doors are made to measure for your property and fit in perfectly with any architectural style: from historical and listed to ultra-modern.
RvE elements in RC3 offer high burglary protection and have been proven to withstand the break-in attempt of an trained perpetrator for at least 5 minutes.
We use solid oak wood of the best quality from sustainable cultivation, which impresses with its high strength, durability and value. Doors made of wood are unique and a long-term investment that pays off in the long run: for your property, for nature and for your health!
As wood is a natural high-tech material and its unique physical properties ensure an optimal living climate within your own four walls. It is antibacterial, moisture dispersant, breathable and does not develop toxic vapours or acids such as plastic elements in the event of fire. Another benefit: wood has excellent insulation values for heat and sound by nature.
True to our motto "For protective and marvelous views", we manufacture safety elements in our manufactory without compromising on the desired design. Our experience, innovative knowledge and the material wood make this possible.
We would be pleased to develop special solutions for you on request.
Your benefits with RvE security doorsin resistance class RC3
- guaranteed mechanical security with DIN-certificate 1627ff
- individual design in accordance to your wishes
- production made to measure
- suitable for every architectural style also with monument protection
- slim profiles and visible widths for maximum views
- high-quality solid oak wood from sustainable cultivation as a real increase in value for your property
- thermal and sound insulation pursuant to latest standards
- optimal for your health
- optimal for the environment
- everything from a single source: consulting – planning – detailed drawing with connection to the building – production – installation
- made in Germany since 1681
- recommended by the Bavarian State Office of Criminal Investigation
Possible additional options
RC3 security doors are available from us in the following versions:
- External (entrance) doors
- Internal doors
- Historic doors
- Monument protection doors
- Mullion-transom façades
- Lift-up sliding door systems up to 13 m width x 3,40 m height also as corner solution (with FB4)
- Safe Haven doors
- Escape doors
You can download our product portfolio according to resistance classes here.
Your questions – our answers How do the costs for RC2 and RC3 compare?
Especially for RC3 elements, we use much more stable materials such as specially glued oak wood of special quality and grade. In addition, there are various additional metal inserts, high-performance fittings and of course, other safety glasses than RC2, which weigh considerably more making the assembly more complex. The costs therefore increase proportionally to the safety features installed and the production and assembly time. As we do not have a standard window or door, we cannot state any concrete figures.
We always calculate precisely for an object and the desires of the client. From time to time, we offer intermediate stages in RC2++ or RC3++, i.e. elements which already correspond in parts to the next higher resistance class. Price on request.
More questions and answers about our security elements can be found here.