Certified Security Windows RC2 In wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627
We plan, produce and install PfB-certified security windows made of wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627ff in the resistance classes RC2 to RC4 also with bullet-resistance (DIN EN 1522) and fire protection. Our windows are made to measure for your property and fit in perfectly with any architectural style: from historical and listed to ultra-modern.
RvE elements in RC2 offer increased burglary protection and have been proven to withstand the break-in attempt of an occasional perpetrator for at least 3 minutes.
Depending on customer requirements, we use soft or hard wood such as pine, larch, Sipo mahogany, Meranti or oak – of course in the best quality and from sustainable cultivation. Windows made of wood are unique and a long-term investment that pays off in the long run: for your property, for nature and for your health!
As wood is a natural high-tech material and its unique physical properties ensure an optimal living climate within your own four walls. It is antibacterial, moisture dispersant, breathable and does not develop toxic vapours or acids such as plastic elements in the event of fire. Another benefit: wood has excellent insulation values for heat and sound by nature.
True to our motto "For protective and marvelous views", we manufacture safety elements in our manufactory without compromising on the desired design. Our experience, innovative knowledge and the material wood make this possible.
We would be pleased to develop special solutions for you on request.
Your benefits with RvE security windows in resistance class RC2
- guaranteed mechanical security with DIN-certificate 1627ff
- individual design in accordance to your wishes
- production made to measure
- suitable for every architectural style also with monument protection
- slim profiles and visible widths for maximum views
- premium woods from sustainable cultivation as added value for your property
- thermal and sound insulation pursuant to latest standards
- optimal for your health
- optimal for the environment
- everything from a single source: consulting – planning – detailed drawing with connection to the building – production – installation
- made in Germany since 1681
- recommended by the Bavarian State Office of Criminal Investigation
Possible additional options
- bullet-proofing acc. to DIN EN 1522
- fire protection up to F90
- barrier-free with a low threshold
- aluminium outer casings
- metal finish also with a patina look
- class RC2++ with additional safety features
- Special solutions like e. g. XXL format, roller shutter boxes above the window or motorized window shutters on request.
RC2 security windows are available from us in the following versions:
- Historic windows
- Monument protection windows
- Casement windows
- Vertical sliding windows
- Tilt-and-turn vertical sliding windows
- Coupled windows
- Integral system up to 4,50 m height also available as floor-level French casement window
- Mullion-transom façades
- Lift-up sliding door system up to 13 m width x 3,40 m height also as corner solution
- Folding/sliding units
You can download our product portfolio according to resistance classes here.
Your questions – our answers Why should I pay attention to DIN certifications when purchasing security windows and doors?
Security elements with RC certificate according to DIN EN 1627 are tested by an independent German institute for their resistance to burglary attempts. The entire element is subjected to a three-part test including professional installation. The burglar resistance of a door or window can only be reliably guaranteed if all installed parts comply with DIN standards and are perfectly matched to each other. In the laboratory, the testing institute simulates a tangible burglary test using the tools that correspond to the respective RC class.
If the element withstands the test for a specified minimum period, it is certified. We at RvE not only have individual standard sizes tested by the PfB in Rosenheim, but also carry out a so-called system testing for our RC products. This means that we have a component certified in different options (size, shape, number of window sashes/ door leaves, equipment).
More questions and answers about our security elements can be found here.