Certified Security Windows RC3 In wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627
We plan, produce and install PfB-certified security windows made of wood and wood-aluminum according to DIN EN 1627ff in the resistance classes RC2 to RC4 also with bullet-resistance (DIN EN 1522) and fire protection. Our windows are made to measure for your property and fit in perfectly with any architectural style: from historical and listed to ultra-modern.
RvE elements in RC3 offer high burglary protection and have been proven to withstand the break-in attempt of an trained perpetrator for at least 5 minutes.
We use solid oak wood of the best quality from sustainable cultivation, which impresses with its high strength, durability and value. Windows made of wood are unique and a long-term investment that pays off in the long run: for your property, for nature and for your health!
As wood is a natural high-tech material and its unique physical properties ensure an optimal living climate within your own four walls. It is antibacterial, moisture dispersant, breathable and does not develop toxic vapours or acids such as plastic elements in the event of fire. Another benefit: wood has excellent insulation values for heat and sound by nature.
True to our motto "For protective and marvelous views", we manufacture safety elements in our manufactory without compromising on the desired design. Our experience, innovative knowledge and the material wood make this possible.
We would be pleased to develop special solutions for you on request.
Your benefits with RvE security windows in resistance class RC3
- guaranteed mechanical security with DIN-certificate 1627ff
- individual design in accordance to your wishes
- production made to measure
- suitable for every architectural style also with monument protection
- slim profiles and visible widths for maximum views
- high-quality solid oak wood from sustainable cultivation as a real increase in value for your property
- thermal and sound insulation pursuant to latest standards
- optimal for your health
- optimal for the environment
- everything from a single source: consulting – planning – detailed drawing with connection to the building – production – installation
- made in Germany since 1681
- recommended by the Bavarian State Office of Criminal Investigation
Possible additional options
- bullet-proofing acc. to DIN EN 1522
- fire protection up to F90
- barrier-free with a low threshold
- aluminium outer casings
- metal finish also with a patina look
- class RC3++ with additional safety features
- Special solutions like e. g. XXL format, roller shutter boxes above the window or motorized window shutters on request.
RC3 security windows are available from us in the following versions:
- Historic windows
- Monument protection windows
- Casement windows
- Vertical sliding windows
- Tilt-and-turn vertical sliding windows
- Coupled windows
- Integral system up to 4,50 m height also available as floor-level French casement window
- Mullion-transom façades
- Lift-up sliding door system up to 13 m width x 3,40 m height also as corner solution
You can download our product portfolio according to resistance classes here.
Your questions – our answers What is the difference between security elements of resistance classes RC2 and RC3?
If we look at the table of resistance classes, the differences in resistance time and offender’s profile are apparent. In RC2, an occasional perpetrator is at work for at least 3 minutes, in RC3 a practiced perpetrator for at least 5 minutes. The total testing time for RC3 elements in the testing laboratory is actually 15 minutes! The most important difference, however, are the tools used: For RC2 the main tool is a 365 mm long screwdriver, for RC3 additionally a 710 mm long crowbar (chisel). This allows the burglar to develop enormous leverage forces! An RC2 element can thus be opened comparatively quickly. For RC3 a hardwood such as oak must be used, in case of RC2 softwoods such as pine, larch or fir are also possible. For RC3, there are considerably more locking points on the surrounding fitting, the connection to the masonry is considerably stronger and additional metals are built into the frame.
The glazing is also different: As standard, we use impact resistant glazing (Link Material – Glass) of class P4A for RC2 elements; from RC3 upwards we recommend impact resistant safety glass of class P6B or higher in accordance with DIN EN 356.
Visually, it is not possible to distinguish between RC2 and RC3 for elements from our manufacture, as despite the thicker glass we can offer very slim profiles and extremely narrow views.
More questions and answers about our security elements can be found here.